Welcome to Braidhaugh Park,we hope you have a lovely stay with us.We would ask you to have a quick read of the steps to take to ensure your safe stay with us
PLEASE NOTE – ALL VISITORS MUST REPORT TO RECEPTION BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK
- Only ONE car is allowed at each pitch. This is a FIRE SAFETY REGULATION. Anyone found to be letting in an extra vehicle may be charged or asked to leave without a refund. EXTRA VEHICLES MUST BE PARKED IN THE CAR PARK directly in front of Reception.Commercial vehicles and vans are not allowed on the park. In the interests of safety, please keep to the speed limit 10mph and follow the one way system where appropriate.
- Park Guests are required to keep noise levels to a minimum at all times, especially after 10pm. .We ask that you are considerate to your neighbours and try to avoid using your vehicles on site between 11pm and 7am.
- Guests are prohibited from washing cars or caravans on site. Washing lines,rotary dryers and clothes racks are not allowed,there are dryers in the laundry.Please do not erect any kind of fencing around your pitch,which includes wind breaks
- Guests must not abuse, damage or tamper with any property belonging to the park or other park guests. They must ensure that their families and any visitors treat other guests and all property and fixtures with respect.
-A maximum of two dogs is allowed per touring pitch. (One dog for wigwams). Dogs MUST be kept on a lead at all times within the park boundaries and any fouling must be removed by the dog handler immediately and disposed of appropriately.Free bags are available at Reception and we provide bins in the park. Dog owners who fail to clean up after their pets may be asked to leave the park, with no refund. Pets must not be left in cars, caravans or wigwams unaccompanied.
- General rubbish should be removed to the bin area near the car park..Please also use the recycling area at the entrance (behind the big green gate) for green waste, glass, cardboard, paper, cans and plastic.
Please do not leave rubbish lying on ground.
- Barbeques must be free standing or raised off the ground (preferably on hard standing) and burnt out by dusk. Please take care not to cause annoyance to others with your barbecue. Camp fires are not permitted anywhere on the park.
-Children must be supervised at all times and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian whilst using the toilet blocks if under the age of twelve.
-No ball games are allowed on the park. Anyone wishing to play ball games should use the adjacent public playing field.
Please note;You can now check availability and book online at http://www.largoleisureholidays.co.uk/
Fishing is by PERMIT ONLY, obtainable from Reception or A & A Boyd’s Newsagent, King Street.
We have a small shop in Reception where you can buy the basic essentials.In Reception we have an information area with leaflets on many local attractions, places to eat.We also have information on the other parks within Largo Leisure and Lodge Sales information on our park.
We have combination locks on the toilet doors.The toilet block is only for those who are staying on the park and they are not for public use.A key for the Disabled Toilet is available at Reception on request.
The Toilet Block, Laundry and Chemical Disposal Point are cleaned at midday, early afternoon, or late afternoon.
The Laundry and Dishwashing Area is situated within the Amenities Block. The washing machine takes £1 and 50p coins and cost £2.50 per wash. The tumble dryer takes these and 20p and 10p’s. This room also has an ironing board, iron and dish washing facilities.
CHEMICAL WASTE DISPOSAL
The Chemical Waste Disposal Point is situated next to the Laundry.
RUBBISH BINS AND RECYCLING
Please use the bins at the Recycling Centre at the front of the park behind the green gate.The Recycling Centre also has bins where you can recycle your cardboard, paper, cans, glass and plastic. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BAGS OR RUBBISH ON THE GROUND AS THIS CAUSES VERMIN
The Games Room can be found alongside Reception and is open during office hours.
Please be careful not to overload your electricity supply. There is a trip switch on each box but if you remember to turn the heaters off before boiling your kettle it will help to avoid tripping the system
FIRE BELLS ARE LOCATED AT THE LAUNDRY AND WASTE /RECYCLING,IN CASE OF FIRE ,THE ASSEMBLY POINT IS ON THE MAIN CAR PARK AT RECEPTION